rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I have a new best friend.




All of my other friends had better step aside, because my pal has made some impressive gains in his confidence around humans. He was quite approachable, and liked nothing better than a scratch under the chin or on his big furry belly. Everybody meet Bear. He's actually Lividviv's cat, but any friend of hers is a friend of mine. That's just the way it should be.


3 Comments:

  • At 2:29 p.m., Blogger  said…

    hee! no he is MY new best friend! i love bear-
    and socks too! what about socks??

     
  • At 11:24 p.m., Blogger othercat said…

    Socks was well hidden under the couch most of the time. He came out for a few seconds, took one look at me, and scrurried for cover. Not as friendly as Bear.

     
  • At 1:40 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    man viv's cats are the cutest!

    and the rest of the pics from your mountain tour are awesome and i've stolen most of them :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home