rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Baby Needs New Shoes

Grendel, PJ and I wandered over to the pet shop to buy some doggy boots. It's getting chilly at night when I walk the little fugger, and his paws get a bit cold. As well, the snow is coming, and with it, the road salt. It's best to be prepared for the Canadian winter, especially when you have a dog with a tropical pedigree.

We all had a good laugh (except for Grendel) when the boots were on. The wee canine commenced to high step and kick in an attempt to get these new annoyances off. Grendel was quite a site with his legs going in every direction. The soundtrack will feature three possible tunes:"These Boots Are Made For Walking", "Walk This Way", or "Walking The Dog." This behavior is so ridiculous, that I will do my utmost to get it on video for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home