rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Thursday, September 22, 2005


AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I just filled up my car for the princely sum of $47.50 Canadian. Apparently the gas companies are already gouging people in other parts of the province of Ontario for something like $2 per liter. I paid $1.01 per liter, so my rough math says I would have paid $95 instead if I had waited. They used to shoot profiteers during wartime.  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 4:37 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    dude... what makes you think the price will drop again?

     
  • At 4:46 p.m., Blogger othercat said…

    I never said I thought the price would drop. I just think that profiteers are on the loose, and should be dealt with as firmly as our governments will allow.

     
  • At 5:44 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    oh i'm reading your graph as a lowering in price....

     
  • At 12:34 a.m., Blogger othercat said…

    Let's see what the graph looks like tomorrow when the spike registers. I'm sure there will be lots of unhappy motorists who missed filling up today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home