rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Later Breaking News:

It appears that the gasoline price rise is a little premature. The rumours of price increases were unfounded. News agencies are reporting that gas prices have not gone up to those levels at all, and we've all been duped. Even so, I'm glad I filled up anyway. I can fix my tire and drive to Osprey Township without worrying. Now I'm angry that I've fallen for a rumour just like everyone else. jeez.....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:03 p.m., Blogger Lia said…

    awww i'm sorry it turned out i passed on drivel information... there were some that went up like crazy, i swear!

     
  • At 7:38 a.m., Blogger othercat said…

    If you hadn't got to me, I'm sure someone else would have. Don't feel bad. It's the nature of mass hysteria. None of us are immune, despite how bright we think we are.

     
  • At 12:02 a.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    yeah what othercat said!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home