rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Nice Stuff Happening

I spoke to a nice woman in Acton ON today who has a chihuahua puppy held for me. She was so nice in fact, she gave me $50 off the asking price for the little beggar.

I took my new but malfunctioning horn to the music shop, and the nice woman there fixed my horn while I waited. She was as distraught as I was to find the month old horn with a nasty G# pad leak. It's all better now.

EM called to say thanks for coming to the Other Band's gig the other night. That was nice too.

I went to a Hatha Yoga class this evening. Sarah conducted a wonderful session, and guess what? It felt nice.

I have a pilates class tomorrow morning, and brunch afterwards with Sassinak and the Hot Doc. Nice.

I'm going to dinner with the Stinkin' Bag of Dog Vomit tomorrow. This is nice. I haven't seen him in a few years.

I've had a couple of crappy days with a minor head cold. Despite all this, I've had lots of sleep and I'm getting by without a lot of customers bothering me because I've cancelled service calls. That's nice too.

I just hope all this nice stuff doesn't turn into a big crap-a-thon just because things are ok. I can't say I mind having a nice sequence of events happen.

I hope everyone else is doing alright too. Think nice thoughts everyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 p.m., Blogger Lia said…

    Right back to you, my wonderful friend.

     
  • At 6:45 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    i'm glad you're having a nice week... i am sad to miss band practise but glad to get my first aid done so i guess compromise?

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home