rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another Night at Skool

Grendel learned a couple of new things today. I did too. Let's start with Grendel.

We went to see Dorothy at Mother Knows Best again. This was our third week of classes. We learned the sit and stay command tonight. Grendel had a hard time with the staying part as the floor was cold, and there were a dozen or more other dogs to play with in the room. To his credit Grendel handled the heel and sit commands with aplomb. We both like Dorothy. Grendel's girlfriend Priscilla wasn't there tonight. But he got to meet a funny looking dog named Boris.

I learned how to manage Grendel a little better. Now I just need to get him walking on a leash a lot more. It will just take time.

After we came home from the church hall, I also discovered something that will bring Grendel and I much amusement. I learned that it's really easy to freak out a chihuahua with a didgeridoo.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home