rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Oh No... I'm another year older

Sass came over and made a mess with me. There was Czech beer, Grolsch, some upscale whiskey and old vinyl. All this commotion was a warm up (supposedly) for tomorrow night. I have doubts at this point that I can take another night of partying after this one, but WTF, you should never underestimate small batches of fine distilled beverages or pass up the opportunity to drink them.

We're going to celebrate several birthdays at once because we frigid Canajun's have to rip it up in February, just to prove that we can do it still. Mightydoll, GreenHedonist and I are up for another free trip around the sun, and we have invited a cast of thousands to MD's local for a few jars. I am hoping we can have a few larfs and spread some more lies and disinformation about our exploits and adventures.

It's not a prime number birthday (which I'm fond of celebrating for some odd mathematical nerdish reason) but I'm up for the challenge of drinking a few and having some fun in the dead of winter, such as it is. As they say in Nawlins, "Laissez les bon temp roullez."

2 Comments:

  • At 4:26 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    did you want me to correct your spelling?

    i had a lovely time on friday night with you actually. it was late and silly and killed me for saturday but it was great.

    :)

     
  • At 4:50 p.m., Blogger othercat said…

    Spelling? There aren't any problems with spelling, unless you figure I've got brain damage from all the partying this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home