rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Friday, January 27, 2006

The Year of the Dog





This charming looking fellow won the "World's Ugliest Dog Contest" for three years running. He passed away last year with his title intact. He went by the name of Sam, and is proof that no matter how hideous you may be, you can still find true love.

To all of you who celebrate the Chinese New Year this weekend, Kung Hei Fat Choy. Which I think roughly translates as "Live Long and Prosper." It was the Chinese and not the Vulcans who came up with that.

Sam had a long life, and if his notoriety as the world's ugliest canine is of any value, he prospered.

It's the year of the dog. Grendel and I wish you all a good one. Special greetings to my long lost brother PK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home