rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tagged Again

Sassinak's long reach has found me again, and I am compelled to answer this tag thing. Hopefully Whycocomagh will start her blog someday and consider herself tagged.

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1. Network Geek
2. Janitor (The last noble profession)
3. Carpenter (aka Woodbutchery)
4. Security Guard/Recorder Player (the building lobby had great acoustics)

FOUR MOVIES YOU WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Eraserhead (I still can't tell whether I like this movie yet though. It's a puzzling bit of work, and everytime I've seen it, I've felt compelled to walk out. Despite that, I couldn't look away.)
2. Fight Club
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Round Midnight

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED:
1. Toronto
2. Craigleith
3. Lufkin TX
4. Scarborough

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Star Trek (any of them)
2. NCIS
3. Anything on the Critter Channel
4. Myth Busters

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Norway
2. Cuba
3. Prince Edward Island
4. Ireland

FOUR OF YOUR FAVOURITE FOODS:
1. Japanese
2. Greek
3. Italian
4. Camp Food (My Camp Food)

FOUR PLACES YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. The Grey County Forest
2. Oranjestad
3. Clonakilty
4. I'm with Sass... I like where I am right now.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    yay you did a tag.

    and i learned some cool stuff about you :)

    thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home