rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Post Christmas Crash



Chip is face down on the carpet. I'm not far behind him, and everyone else looks like they've had a bitchen good time. Grendel got to go on three road trips this week. He went to St. Catherines to visit the mad sailor's wife. He came with us again for Christmas eve dinner at PJ's sister's place, and he came along to see my mum and dad, and most of all to hang out with Chip.

Chip was kinda worn out playing with Grendel, because Chip is an old fart and Grendel is a youngun with lots of energy. Where Chip lost traction on the hardwood floor, Grendel could stop on a dime and change direction. Chip had the size and brute force thing cranked up, but the young pup held his own. He knew where the safe spots were, and where he could use the surfaces of the living room to outmaneouvre the old mutt.

More hilarity to liven up the Christmas celebration at the Irish Embassy in Simcoe County.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    glad you had a great christmas this year dude!

    hope you had as good a trip to warmer climes as you hoped for!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home