rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I Wanna Cap Santa

Fuggit. I am in the Christmas spirit finally, and I am now realizing that my schedule is too damned full to relax and hang out with the people I'd like to see. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, let it snow, joy to the world.... go get stuffed!

It seems this happens every year. I finally relent, and allow the joy of the Nativity invade my person, and before I know it, the joy is flattened by scheduling conflicts and all the attendant commercial horseshit that comes with it.

If you see a fat guy in a red suit trying to get into your house via the chimney, put a bullet in his fat ass and call the cops. He probably wants to deliver a Visa bill anyway and he won't drink the milk you left out for him because he's lactose intolerant.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:24 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    *lmao*

    thanks dude, i feel that way until the week before christmas myself

     

Post a Comment

<< Home