rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Monday, December 12, 2005


It's not quite the Iraqi No-Fly Zone or the Berlin Wall, but this pillow seems to have separated the two combatants for now. Spot has settled into a wary truce with Grendel, and Grendel is quite content to sleep most of the time. When he does awake, however, he enjoys nothing better than antagonizing the poor kitty.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 9:28 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    poor spot

    but i do love the berlin pillow!

     
  • At 3:11 p.m., Blogger Handsome Jack said…

    Spot is making out a whole lot better with Grendel than she did with Barrymore. This looks promising.

     
  • At 6:33 p.m., Blogger othercat said…

    Grendel has taken to following Spot around the house. When Spot lets her guard down, he scampers close behind and grabs her tail. It's pretty funny to watch the disdainful look and the hissing rejoinder to the youthful mischief. They say a pet resembles it's master, and I've gotta say, I enjoy a good joke too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home