rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Guilty Pleasures






I went back to the flea market yesterday, and instead of the same old crap I found something really nifty. The picture you see above is a Soviet Army flask. It's a replica, because on the underside, it has in plain English the words "stainless steel." I suspect the real McCoy wouldn't have any lettering on it like that, but wotthehell. It looks neat, and now it contains some cheap Canadian brandy from Grimsby Ontario.

Nostrovdya!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    dude that thing is wicked cool. when did you get it?

    personally i really like every single russian i've ever met AND i've found their culture fascinating so i can sympathise.

    where did you live?

    yeah we're having a warmer winter than my parents in italy. it sorta cracks meup.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home