rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Missed Photo Op

I lent my camera to JollyReid the other day, and I'm kicking myself. The best part is, it's just another missed opportunity to capture the little fugger's life in jpeg. How lame is that?

After the previous commotion with the djembe, Grendel acquitted himself with a great deal of bravery tonight. He growled at first when Sass struck her drum, and within minutes, he was perched on her lap, with his paws on her forearm as she laid down the beat. Like, where's a camera when you need one? All of you Grendel fans will have to be satisfied with my meagre description. It makes for an enjoyable image.

It was a bold leap for chihuahuakinder. He went from a state of fear to acceptance within minutes. He seemed to rather enjoy the tunes that S and S and I made on our collection of things like guitars, low pipe, the auld synth, saxophone, shakers and the djembe that struck fear into Grendel's heart. I wish I could conquer fear as quickly as Grendel can. His world is a little less complicated than mine, but he's taking as much of it in as he is able. I can learn things from my wee canine.

Whoa...Grendel and the Large Beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home