rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005


I'm presiding over a diplomatic crisis. Barrymore and Spot just aren't seeing eye to eye despite that fact that they are roughly the same height. Spot has been shooting Barry looks that could kill, and Barry, to his credit, is trying to avoid conflict. It's all they can do to share the food dish.  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 p.m., Blogger Handsome Jack said…

    As Spot was less than delighted by Barry's presence, and made her feelings quite clear on the matter, Barrymore got to go to Nova Scotia with Freddie Choo and Jack, and wouldn't you know, Barry turned out to be the star of the show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home