rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005


This is a picture of Freddie taken a few weeks ago in Baddeck. He has just returned from vacation in Cape Breton with his humans. I suspect he's surveying his domain looking for some small varmint to play with. He has that look of feline intensity that comes with the hunting instinct. We could learn a thing or two about concentration from our pets.  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 p.m., Blogger Handsome Jack said…

    Actually Freddie has only one good eye so he is probably just trying to see through the glare of all that dazzling white stuff. (Freddie Choo aka Dead Eye Dick) May 14, 2005 sure was a pretty morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home