rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Grendel Update

It's official. The nice lady in Acton has my deposit, and the all black pup with the white star is reserved for me. The little guy with the brindle coloured boots has been snapped up by someone else. Not surprising, because they're so darned cute. PJ has been looking forward to a pup for a while, so it's good news that we're finally getting one. I have to think about puppy-proofing the condo now so the little fugger doesn't tear things up. Puppies are adorable, but they've never been known for their discretion and good behaviour.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 p.m., Blogger othercat said…

    It's a chihuahua. He should reach a maximum of 5 lbs fully grown. He's a tiny condo-dog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home