rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

More Treasures from the Flea Market



Grendel and I went to the flea market this aft. This was a first for him, but as you all know, I've been back several zillion times. I found this lovely set of Russian dolls from the same guy who had the cool Russian Army flask a few weeks ago.

My mum is a doll collector, so I just had to get it for her. She's got a birthday coming up, and unlike Sass' mum, my mum doesn't read blogs. It's safe to post the picture here for everyone to enjoy.

Nifty stuff from Russia. There are a few more flasks, so I'll have to get another one for my buddy, the Mad Sailor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home