rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Xavier Rudd's stage setup. I had the pleasure of hearing his concert last night at the Phoenix. He's quite amazing, and plays percusssion, didgeridoos, guitars and sings. Sometimes all at the same time. It was hot and sweaty inside the hall, but it was worth the crowding to hear the music. If you don't know Xavier Rudd, I can't recommend it highly enough. Of course Sassinak fancies herself the leading authority on Xavier Rudd, because she started stalking him last summer. I'm thinkin' he ought to get a restraining order!  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 a.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    no i don't! but i *am* stalking him for sure

    seriously considering seeing if there's tix in guelph on thursday...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home