rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Grendel, The Crusher of Bones


The little fugger has hit the motherlode. I went to see the newfie butcher at the market, and while I was purchasing some victuals for myself, I happened upon this large bone. I always figure it's good form to share the wealth, so I forked over an extra two bucks on the wee canine's behalf.  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 4:26 p.m., Blogger Handsome Jack said…

    Geez Louise ... that could be Grendel's mother!

     
  • At 9:12 a.m., Blogger othercat said…

    That bone is way too big to be from Grendel's mum. They don't make 3 foot tall chihuahuas. At least, I hope not.

     
  • At 12:34 p.m., Blogger Handsome Jack said…

    no the whole bone silly, is as big as his mom ... not one of his mom's bones, she be the size of a ... well a 3 foot high Chihuahua.

    Did you ever wonder what a Mexican means when he says "Aie Chihuahua"? What is that - "Holy Dog"?

     
  • At 10:23 p.m., Blogger othercat said…

    That's spanish for "little fugger"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home