rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Owww, My Aching Head

Jeez...

I got drunkerthanaskunk again. I really have to quit doing that to myself. JR and E came by for dinner, and I whipped out many beers and a couple of bottles of the hard stuff. After all was said and done, I didn't even make it into bed. I woke up on the couch this morning, and headed to bed for a couple more hours.

I am making much headway getting myself in shape and eating healthy these days. Then I turn around and get myself trashed every few weeks. I should really put the brakes on. The only good thing is, I'm not getting trashed daily.

Compulsive behaviour is nothing new though. I've been a boozer for many years, and I suppose it could take a while to rein in this craziness. I just wish I could enjoy a social drink once in a while without getting totalled. I usually can, but once every few weeks I get totally stupid.

Better luck next time I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home