rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Monday, November 14, 2005

It's So Sappy

I give up. I've got so many pictures collected of the puppy, I've got to show the whole world. I have a few pictures of Grendel, his brother, and a few of the rest of his family including his mum and dad. His human family is represented by a pair of young hands and a leg, but otherwise they can remain anonymous. As for Grendel, I'm sure everybody wants to know him.

Here's the Grendel Gallery.Check back because I'm sure there are more pix coming.

The really sad part about this post is that Sassinak has much juicier things to talk about in her blog.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 a.m., Blogger Handsome Jack said…

    Grendlesixweeks1.jpg ... with the moon and stars for his bed ... awesome :)

     
  • At 1:53 p.m., Blogger othercat said…

    12 days and counting until the little beggar comes home. PJ is like a kid waiting for Santa to come down the chimney. I don't know which is cuter: PJ or Grendel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home