rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Rocks in our heads

I need my head examined. I can't speak for Sassinak, but I think she is as loony as I am. Sassinak and I are off and running to Guelph Lake for a weekend of relaxation and .... Hurricane Ernesto.

After my previous diatribe about NOT getting away, I have decided that I'm camping no matter what this weekend. Instead of an idyllic laze in the sun, with a few swims thrown in for good measure, it appears that Ernesto has other plans. The storm has made it's way north on the east coast of North America, and now it's Canada's turn for a good soaking.

All I can say is, there won't be any mosquitoes or flies to bother us if we do get the torrential rains. I've been to the market for food, and the cooler is already loaded with ice, so there's no way I'm canceling on account of a powerful but waning tropical storm.

I am sure to have an adventure story for you upon my return. Time to dust off the rainsuit.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home