rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spot's dream has come true






I have taken Grendel away to have what is medically called a "canine orchidectomy." Spot has always wanted to have Grendel's nuts removed, and her wish has come true. Unfortunately for Spot, I can pick him up later this evening and bring him home. Just like Mick Jagger says, "you can't always get what you want."

For those of you who have been following Grendel's adventures, he has passed through the surgery with flying colours. He's a bit dozy from the anesthesia, but otherwise he's fine.

I just figured all of you Grendel fans would like to know that his Orchids have been uprooted and all is well.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:27 p.m., Blogger Handsome Jack said…

    I wonder how poor Grendel feels about all this? I guess his bid to be top dog at Westminister is pretty much out of the picture.

     
  • At 11:32 p.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    i wonder how old that pic of spot is... she's positively svelte.

    poor lady is lonely and doesn't know how to accept attention

     
  • At 11:48 p.m., Blogger othercat said…

    This is a recent picture actually. It's just her good side.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home