rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Groovy Day on the Wall




As you can see from my terse post below, I've just been to Joe Rockheads again with my pals. I couldn't say much because I used a wifi enabled handheld to make the post. Here I am "bouldering" at the entrance to the climbing gym. These walls are all at odd angle, and have a multitude of hand grips and foothods. They're all have different surfaces, as you can see, so some are good handholds and some are a bit more precarious. I ache like mad, but I want to go back with Sass and GH asap.

They said climbing the walls wasn't a good thing. I disagree.

Wheee....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 a.m., Blogger sassinak said…

    hey that's a great shot, i didn't see hubris take that one. looking forward to browsing the pics :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home