rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Blog Tag

I've been tagged again. Sassinak, who you all know and love put my name on the list, so here are my responses. Everyone I would likely tag has already been put on Sass' list, so I'm not going to bother passing it on. Whycocomagh has a profile but no blog yet, so she's the only one I'd likely tag.


What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?


10 years ago I was starting my own business with Drew and Gary. Putting in lots of hours for little pay and being nervous about the future. It was fun though. I was already jamming regularly with my pal EM in Brampton. Steady practices for over a decade almost. We took a short hiatus to play scrabble instead of music when Peach got sick.


What Were You Doing 1 Year Ago?


One year ago, I was working for Clem and disliking it. I was constantly overshadowed by a bunch of pushy bastards who never noticed that I had skills or talent. Whenever I had ideas, someone else would take credit for them and ignore the fact that they were mine. I spent a lot of time bitching about it too. Just ask PJ and Sass.


What Were You Doing Yesterday?


I was hiking the Bruce Trail and some abandoned roads in Collingwood Township with Lividviv. I got a delicious soaker and I met Jimmy, a loud but friendly Labrador. I finally met Grendel, my 7 week old chihuahua puppy.


Five Snacks You Enjoy


  • Dried Apricots
  • Miss Vickies Lime and Pepper Chips
  • Dry Roasted Peanuts
  • Popcorn
  • Really dark chocolate

Five Songwriters You Know A lot of The Words To
What can I say? I'm one of the lead vocalists in a rock band.

  • A pile of Beatles Tunes.
  • A pile of Joni Mitchell Tunes.
  • A pile of Bob Dylan tunes.
  • A pile of Paul Simon tunes
  • A pile of Adrian Belew tunes

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire

  • Just like Sassinak, I'd pitch in and help some of my friends with their mortgages/debts.
  • I'd hire a lawyer to really piss off someone I hate.
  • I'd buy a farm and convert the barn into a recording studio.
  • I'd invest a pile of cash so I wouldn't have to work.
  • I'd travel around the world on a cruise ship.

Five Bad Habits

  • I'm often late for appointments.
  • I'm impatient with people.
  • I lean on the horn in my car too easily.
  • I eat too much.
  • I don't finish all the books I start

Five Things You Like Doing

  • Listening to or playing music.
  • Reading.
  • Camping.
  • Pilates and Yoga.
  • Pestering Spot when she's sleeping.

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again

  • Polyester of any kind.
  • A dress, except for my campy sarong.
  • Makeup.
  • Plaid.
  • A bunny costume

Five Favourite Toys

  • My saxophones.
  • My old wooden tenor recorder
  • My computer.
  • My convertible.
  • My digital camera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home