rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I have the best friends in the world

I think I've dodged a bullet here folks.

A week ago, despite the fact that the sun was out and things were brightly lit, I wasn't too aware of it. I could make out dark shapes and some extremely bright lights. Otherwise, it was black. From last Saturday to the following Monday, it got worse than that.

In the interim, I have been admitted to the neurology ward of my local hospital, and the best doctors available have contributed to what I consider a remarkable recovery. On top of that, I've found that I have the best friends in the world. No shit.

Everyone from frequent company to long lost friends have found out one way or the other and made attempts to contact me. They've let me know in no uncertain terms that they are thinking about me and wishing me well. It's helped me hold it all together, and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for caring. Like Pete Townshend says "Deliver your future into the hands
of your friends." Truer words were never spoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home