rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Grendel has the Xmas Spirit

Merry Xmas Everyone!

Grendel made me go over to the market for one of those stinky smoked bones for his girlfriend Dingo. Unfortunately, she's definitely getting a lump of coal in her stocking. Just prior to the Yule Dinner, Dingo helped herself to the entire pork roast thawing on the kitchen counter. The crazy bitch gorged on about 40 bucks worth of meat, and paid for it dearly with a stomach ache that wouldn't quit.

Of course Grendel didn't know this when I popped the stinky bone in a paper bag and labeled it. He's just in a generous mood. Even now, I'm sure Grendel is looking forward to giving Sassinak a kiss for Christmas.

I hope everyone has a good holiday and has the chance to kick back and relax. Best wishes from Grendel, PJ and I. Hopefully Dingo will get out of the doghouse, figuratively speaking, and enjoy Grendel's largesse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home