rambling othercat

I'm a 40 sumthin' computer geek. I like to barmp my sax with the band on thursday nights. I live in Toronto with my partner, and Grendel, a chihuahua.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pied Piper Part Two

I spoke to a nice woman at the CRTC this morning. She said that dumping voicemail spam is quite legal and I should wait for Parliament to enact legislation.

What a great country we live in. Honest people who pay for telecom services have to endure the abuse of voicemail spammers, and the people who provide telecom services can't shut them down.

If I started wandering into some local condominiums to distribute leaflets promoting my business, I feel quite certain that I'd be charged with trespassing eventually. Do you think that there's an analogy here?

Maybe I do want to have these advertisers killed after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home